Tuition and Registration
for Summer 2018
Children and Adolescents through Creativity Workshops
The Tuition Fee Includes:
- a 2-day experiential workshop (13 hours of art therapy education)
- powerpoint presentations
- case studies and treatment strategies
- hands-on assessments and art therapeutic exercises
- a training manual of powerpoint
- plentiful drawing, painting and clay sculpture supplies
- two healthy refreshment breaks per day, AM and PM
- certificate of attendance
documenting 13 hours of training.
Lunch is on your own at nearby restaurants
Children and Adolescents through Creativity Workshop
Tuition for BOISE and PORTLAND Workshops
Early bird tuition fee until June 1, 2018: $325.00
(Standard tuition fee begins June 2, 2018: $365.00)
The Healing Trauma through Creativity
Workshop in Portland, Oregon
Registration is on the Lewis & Clark College website HERE
We use PayPal for debit/credit card processing.
- Most major credit cards and debit cards are accepted by PayPal.
- You do not need a PayPal account to use this secure service. Simply sign in as a "GUEST".
- You'll receive a
receipt confirming your payment from PayPal to your email address.
- Bring the receipt with you to the workshop. It is your ticket for admittance.
- Note: Your credit card statement may show payment to "ShalimarPrese"
or Shalimar Presentations. Both are
When we receive
notification of your payment, we'll send a "Welcome
Letter" to your email within 24
hours. This email confirms your registration along with detailed information about the workshop, the CEs from R.Cassidy Seminars
and the venue.
Early Bird Registration for BOISE, IDAHO: $325.00
The Bridge Event Center
(Boise Unitarian Universalist Fellowship)
N Garrett St
Boise ID 83714
Monday, June 25 and Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Early Bird Registration for PORTLAND, OREGON: $325.00
Friendly House in the Pearl
1542 NW 14th Ave
Portland, OR 97209
Friday, June 29 and Saturday, June 30, 2018
Policy: Registration and payment is online by credit card only. No exceptions!
- There will be a $50 USD fee assessed for chargebacks issued on valid credit card charges.
- Cancellations and refunds are valid until June 1,
2018 midnight Pacific Time.
- No refunds
are possible after June 1, 2018 midnight Pacific Time, however as a professional courtesy, your workshop
fee may be applied to a future workshop anywhere in the U.S., Canada or Europe!
Trouble registering? Contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you in registering.
Waiting List Information:
If your workshop is full you
may wish to register for the Waiting List by sending your name, email address and the workshop location to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you in the event of a cancellation on a first come - first served basis.
ATTN: No fees are to be paid for Waiting
Earn 13 CEs from R.Cassidy Seminars Here
For all workshops and locations,13CEs fee is $40.00.